Want to see if you like my writing beyond the blog? Here’s your chance!
Thank you so much for the investment of time required to read my work. Most of these are free to read.
If you feel the urge, please leave a comment or a review if you feel strongly one way or another. A share button push would make my day. I’m a cheap date.
Timeless Tales Magazine, Issue 2
– What happens when the world’s information network becomes truly open and accessible? It’s a new Pandora’s box.
Black Denim Lit, December 2014
– Mae learns to find comfort and love in a world torn apart by alcoholism.
The Walton Doctrine
NonBinary Review: Frankenstein, 2014
– Dr. Frankenstein’s work has developed into a cult. What happens when sharing body parts isn’t enough to overcome the sin of jealousy?
Eat me, Drink Me, Set Me Free
Grendel-Song: Wild Fantasy, 2015
– Who makes all the cakes and magical trinkets in Wonderland? What if she hates her job? Only Mephistopheles could set her free.
Timeless Tales Magazine, Issue 6
– A modern take on the Psyche & Cupid myth.
Whirlwind Magazine: Mother Earth, Issue 8
Boys will be Boys, but Girls will be Queens
NonBinary Review: Alice in Wonderland, 2016
– The Duchess and her origin story.
One Sentence Poems, 9/30/2016
Between the Spaces
One Sentence Poems, 4/01/2017
Write Like You’re Alive, 2016
– Walter just wants to get a good evaluation at work and maybe a birthday gift for his girlfriend, but when he agrees to the new business plan, it’s more than he bargained for.
– 100-words tell a story.
Mirror Dance Magazine, Winter 2017
– A personal glimpse at the ancient tale.
Home Sweet Home
Enchanted Tales Literary Magazine, Issue 1
– Origin story of a famous witch.
The Cafe Irreal, Spring 2018
– Flash fiction with a twist on communication.
FrostFire Worlds, August 2018
– Middle-grade story about a young fairy who faces two fears in one day.
Montana Mouthful 406 Flash Contest
– 406 word contest entry
The Third Angel Poured
The Future Fire
– When the new tries to overthrow the old, Wilma fights for her beliefs and her life, and she doesn’t fight alone.
Sewing by the Stars
Dreams & Nightmares Issue 114, Jan 2020
– prose poem about revenge
Daily Science Fiction – contract signed! Coming soon…